You are here
The project team consists of three people Pauliina Tukiainen (EffTech Program Manager), Outi Lemettinen (Communications Manager) and Henry Palonen from Inno-W.
- Articles in scientific journals
- Conference presentations and posters
- Articles in Magazines and Newspapers
ps. Please note that that you have to put on the loudspeaker from your computer to listen the video.
1. Press the link: n/a
2. Enter as a Guest (e.g. Maija Meikäläinen) and press "Enter Room".
Holkkitie 14 A 13
|Forescluster_Research_Portal_TEKES Kustannusraportointi_In English.ppt||309.5 KB|
|Forescluster_Research_Portal_TEKES Kustannusraportointi_suomeksi.ppt||306.5 KB|
More than 60 participants got together at Jyväskylän Paviljonki on October 27th to hear up-dates of the QVision research project.
- Future challenges and opportunities for industrial applications based on image measurements, Risto Ritala
- Feasibility of image based measurements in quality control and improving operational efficiency, Markku Mäntylä and Mika Kosonen
- Image base measurements SME point of view, Petri Nyberg
- 2-D web variability analyzer, Tommi Kärkkäinen
- High-resolution structural measurement, Heimo Ihalainen
- Rough-resolution structural measurement, Lasse Lensu
- Particle and fibre analysis, Jari Käyhkö
- 2-D control methods, Kauko Leiviskä
- Surface chemistry, Jouni Hiltunen