You are here
Security and terms of usage
Physical security of the Forestcluster Research Portal
- Services used in the production systems are located in fire and access controlled premises in Espoo Innopoli 1. Access to the premises is only allowed with the permission of the service administrator and in the presence of the service and premises administrator’s staff.
- All critical components have been duplicated and faulty components can be replaced without service interruption. All components are under constant surveillance. In addition the availability of continuous power is ensured.
- Data communications is rated according to the requirements of applications. The Internet Connection reliability is guaranteed through BGP4 routing and with the use of two different Internet service providers.
- All software components and applications are subject to ongoing information security assurance.
- Backups of all information are made on a daily basis.
Administration of the registry and user privacy
- By logging into the portal and working therein, users commit to providing information for the use of the portal user registry.
- All user registry information is confidential and is used only for activities required by the Forestcluster portal.
- Users are obliged to update and maintain their own user information including, for example, e-mail addresses.
User rights and confidentiality
- User rights will be requested from Forestcluster Ltd.
- User access rights to information will be defined by Forestcluster Ltd.
- Copying information subject to confidentiality agreements and sharing the information with third party is prohibited.